Friday, January 18, 2013

Campus


Campus was so beautiful one this sunny day! I spent most of it diddling around on my bike taking photos like some Asian tourist, so I hope you enjoy them! Above is creatively called "the gate", and is a good meeting place for friends, as the campus bar, burrito shack, and hooka bar are just across the street.

This is my favourite building on the whole campus! And coincidentally where every single one of my classes is held. It is the brand-spankin' new Biology building, that is connected via the +15 type bridge across the center (I called it the +15 today and got some very blank stares from my Merican friends).












Below are a few snapshots I took around campus today.

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
And this is my humble abode. If you're really curious, my apartment is on the right side on the second floor. I share with three other girls who are all very sweet and easy going. I think some friendships are in bloom! It is fairly quiet around here during the week, but I'm hoping our neighbors will throw a party in the near future! The complex I live in has about 6 of these buildings, and I've met a few friends in my classes that live really close by, which is highly convenient since I do not have a car here (real Belle's don't ride bikes!). I'm very happy with my apartment so far, and I hope it continues to go this smoothly!




No comments:

Post a Comment