Thursday, January 17, 2013

There are no words

 
This photo was taken at the local Walmart. Obviously. I really wish I could come up with some witty joke to go along with this photo, but I think in this case, "a photo says a thousand words".
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I've never seen anything like this in Canada. What really cracks me up is that it's made by "Knotts Fine Foods"...more like NOT fine food. Some things just shouldn't be mixed...pickles, okay. Bologna, okay. PICKLED BOLOGNA?!
If anyone is a fan of this "fine food" forgive me. But my advice is, you can probably get some regular bologna and a jar of pickles for much cheaper and make yourself a decent sandwich.
 
My goal is to get a photo of a person buying it! I picture this person with buckteeth...hilarious. I'll get on it right away.
 
Love,

The Wannabe

1 comment: